Your one-stop digital health clinic for managing cancer treatment side effects.
Developed by leading oncodermatologists to alleviate the skin, hair & nail disorders and side effects caused by chemo, radiation or immunotherapies.
• Prescribed to you online with our Telemedicine medical staff
• FDA-approved medication up to 90% off other pharmacies
• Easy transfer of an existing prescription for cost savings
• No more waiting in pharmacy lines, or in specialist's offices
• Quick delivery to your home
• Over-the-counter safe, nourishing skincare also available
Choose a product and share your symptoms on our online questionnaire.
Discuss treatment options with specialized practitioners to determine your best fit.
Get prescriptions and any over-the-counter meds delivered directly to your door.
Medical Advisory Board
Our dedicated team of doctors, pharmacists, and care specialists are here to support you along the way.
Chemo dries my skin out so much that it flakes and gets unbearably itchy. This FaceRx Moisturizing cream is the most soothing texture, and my skin absorbs it without feeling greasy or shiny.
I feel much better after using this cream. I feel like I am treating myself because I know the ingredients are safe and really good for my skin.
What’s the difference between Oncoderm’s compounded medication and a prescription I can pick up at any pharmacy?
Mass-produced medication, while good for some, isn’t ideal for everyone. People undergoing cancer treatment typically have more sensitive immune systems, skin, hair, and nails than the general population.