DIRECTIONS: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• After swimming or sweating.
• Immediately after towel drying.
• At least every 2 hours.
SUN PROTECTION MEASURES. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer, early skin aging and other harmful effects of the sun to skin on those undergoing oncology therapies. To help decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with broad spectrum protection and an SPF rating of 15 or higher, along with other sun protection measures including:
• Limit time in the sun, especially between 10am and 2pm.
• Wear protective clothing: long sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
• For children under 6-months, consult a physician.
Warnings: For external use only; Do not use on damaged or broken skin; When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove; Stop use and consult physician if irritation or rash develops and lasts.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. If product is swallowed, get medical attention or contact poison control center immediately.